Friday, November 12, 2010

Fighting Famine while Fueling Passion...

Sam Usem at Midwest Mountaineering along with rough and tumble Granite Gear have afforded me the opportunity to outfit my trip and try out some amazing pieces of travel gear.  I must say that the fine juxtapostion of the roller bag (net weight of 6lbs) that will carry my 35lb CTI Omega grinder for post harvest crop processing, and the back pack that I have been provided with for personal belongings with its thoughtful design and pockets for everything one oculd imagine--including, but not limited to space for my donated ballet slippers, is a classy way of traveling to Africa for a month.

Please visit Midwest Mountaineering and or Granite Gear for all your needs!
A Benevolent, and ready to "roll" mind

 

No comments:

Post a Comment